jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Reply to Mark's letter

Dear Mark,

Don't thank me for my letter, I just missed you and I wanted to know how were you doing :)-It has been a while, yeah?- don't mention it ;). About the new house, yeah, I felt kind of weird the first two months, because of the transportation and the place -you know, I was used to my little apartment- but now I feel great, the neighbours are really nice! You gotta come over sometime, the next holidays. We can listen to some records and then We can do a little noise. You must listen to the last record I've got! it's called "pure" from a prog-rock band called "Pendragon", a friend introduced them to me, They're awesome! the music is going to turn your brains into s**t!! and the lyrics are so deep.

So, has farm life treat you good? Have you gain some weight? Some muscles? Have you grown that scrawny butt of you? xD. You must be so muscular, I have a neighbour whos single and wants to meet a muscular-strong-hard-working man, just like you.

Lady had puppies??? You gotta be kidding me? :O
Man, I'd love to go and see you all! I'd give you a hand in whatever you need! just tell me, I would build you a house if you want.

It's ok if I drop by this sunday? call me, my new number is 660 156 560 4776.


xxx
Nelson

P.S: I'm so looking forward to have you here...So is my neighbour xD

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent work although forn the proper exam you will have to use less slang!
    Check - we can do a little noise - should be ¨- make some noise - also - is farm life treating you well? Also the first paragragh is too long and the others too short! Remember to follow the structure.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oki-dokey :)

    I know, it was very informal.

    ResponderEliminar

 
:P