jueves, 16 de abril de 2009

Hello there! this is me

Hi!,

I'm Nelson. I'm studying to be an english teacher. At first, I wanted to study something related to multimedia or graphic design, But I decided to go for teaching, because I was pretty good at english. Now I'm really convinced, I love working with people and sharing the things I know. I'm into a lot of things. I'm really into music, rock music, I play the bass guitar, I need to improve rhythm and technique, so I'll study music in the future, so I can create better music. Then I'll be a musician english teacher, or a music teacher, or a teacher that teaches english with music, or a music teacher that teaches in english. I'm also into arts and design, I'd like to paint but I'm not good a it, but I do drawings.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nelson! Fantastic blog.

    If you see Panxo and Paulina B can you tell them that I can-t post comments on their blogs for some reason.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 10-4

    I will, I always see them ;)

    ResponderEliminar

 
:P